What You Will Need
One way to make the loan application process flow smoothly is to be certain to bring all the financial background necessary. Here is a quick list of what you will need.
Download: Mortgage Application
This document requires Adobe Reader. Click to download.
A request for credit cannot be considered until the application is completed, signed and delivered to our Swainsboro or Dublin office.
- W-2′s for the previous two years.
- Copy of your most recent paycheck stub showing your salary for a complete month.
- List of employers for the past two years, including addresses and dates of employment.
- List of banks, including addresses, types of accounts, account numbers and balances. (Checking and savings accounts, if not already listed on the mortgage application).
- List of all open credit accounts including account numbers, payment amounts and balances. (Loans and credit cards, if not already listed on the mortgage application).
- Account number of current mortgage and address of lender or current landlord.
- Copy of purchase agreement of prospective house.
- Approximate amount of annual property taxes.
- Copy of homeowners’ insurance policy.
- Copy of most recent title or deed to the property.
- Copies of your last two month’s bank statements.
- Copies of any retirement statements.
- Most recent mortgage statement.
- Copy of divorce decree.
- If you pay child support or alimony, a Friend of the Court letter stating payment amount and proof that account is current.
- If self-employed: 1040′s for the previous two years, 1120 corporate tax returns or Form 1065 for partnerships for the previous two years.
Caution: Be extremely cautious about adding debt during the approval process.